Join Cummer Amelia in partnership with Amelia Island Plantation Real Estate for two exciting events: the 3rd Annual Garden Walk at Amelia Island Plantation on Friday, April 7, and an Art Home Tour on Saturday, April 8.
WRITTEN BY SARAH JACKSON, ADVANCEMENT INTERN This years Garden Month is filled with exciting events for the whole family. Stop by the Museum this March for a fun-filled month. The festivities begin on Saturday, March 4, with the Garden Month Kickoff and Plant Sale. Celebrate the coming of spring at this free family day, by purchasing […]
WRITTEN BY SARAH JACKSON, ADVANCEMENT INTERN “…and it means every thing in the world to me—because I love you more and more and I am looking forward to peaceful happy days in our lovely home and garden—With a heart full of devotion—Yours as always, Sweetheart” Arthur Cummer met Ninah May Holden at the University […]
At their September meeting, the Board of Trustees of the Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens elected James A. Richardson, II for a five-year term. A
The Cummer Museum appreciates your support in fulfilling its mission of engaging and inspiring through the arts, gardens, and education.
WRITTEN BY HEATHER STEWART, MARKETING INTERN Fabio Costa is one of the up-and-coming designers featured in Folk Couture: Fashion and Folk Art. Some may recognize his name from season 10 of Project Runway. Known for his work with fabric and draping, Costa has developed a reputation as a “conceptual designer.” Originally from Belo Horizonte, Brazil […]
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 1 year ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 1 year ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 1 year ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 1 year ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 1 year ago
Powered by Twitter Tools