WRITTEN BY SARAH JACKSON, ADVANCEMENT INTERN “…and it means every thing in the world to me—because I love you more and more and I am looking forward to peaceful happy days in our lovely home and garden—With a heart full of devotion—Yours as always, Sweetheart” Arthur Cummer met Ninah May Holden at the University […]
Spend some time with us and enjoy a concert in the auditorium from the Jacksonville-native Ritz Chamber Players. This concert includes a special performance inspired by LIFT.
The holiday season is upon us again, and that means friends, family, and good food. We at the Cummer Café, hope that when you think of good food, you think of us. We have been growing with the Museum for a few years now, and it is a pleasure and a privelege to keep growing and changing with such an amazing institution…
Check out the brand new menu offerings at The TreeCup Cafe. Remember, you can always come in for free to eat at the Cafe or shop at The Museum Store.
Oh to be in Paris in the springtime! Visit a “Café Night” hosted by The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens and the TreeCup Café and you might feel as though you have been transported. On free Tuesday evenings through May 1st, you can stop by the concourse to try out the new Tree Cup […]
Perusing the Museum can work up quite an appetite. No need to fret though, it can be pleasantly satisfied at the TreeCup Café. The TreeCup, located down the corridor from the Museum’s entrance, is operated by Chef’s Garden, a delectable catering company that also caters Cummer events.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 1 year ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 1 year ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 1 year ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 1 year ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 1 year ago
Powered by Twitter Tools