WRITTEN BY SARAH JACKSON, ADVANCEMENT INTERN This years Garden Month is filled with exciting events for the whole family. Stop by the Museum this March for a fun-filled month. The festivities begin on Saturday, March 4, with the Garden Month Kickoff and Plant Sale. Celebrate the coming of spring at this free family day, by purchasing […]
Firmly nestled in one of Jacksonville’s esteemed boroughs, Springfield, all things are stirring around the house. Springfield is the home of Porchfest, a new mural, and soon two new breweries; it’s redeveloping. The neighborhood feels different, and Anthony Aiuppy, Thony to those who know him best, loves this area.
With thousands of works on view at the official Salon exhibition in Paris, how could an artist stand out and gain renown?
On February 1, the Cummer Museum, in collaboration with MOSH, will present the film Rosenwald, about Jewish-American philanthropist Julius Rosenwald. This film sheds light on the silent partner of the pre-Civil Rights movement and his ties to Jacksonville and artist Augusta Savage. There will be a discussion following the film.
Spend some time with us and enjoy a concert in the auditorium from the Jacksonville-native Ritz Chamber Players. This concert includes a special performance inspired by LIFT.
Almost every Wednesday from 1 to 4 p.m., August through May, you can find Allison Watson’s painting class working hard on their paintings and thoroughly enjoying themselves.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 1 year ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 1 year ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 1 year ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 1 year ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 1 year ago
Powered by Twitter Tools