Thumbing through pictures of the Gardens from the 1920s and 30s, it’s easy to see, even in sepia tones, their stunning beauty. Brimming with hundreds of blooms from daylilies, peonies, iris, cannas, and roses, it was a spectacular sight. Petunias, snapdragons, and candytuft blossomed while white clematis, red passion flowers, and Japanese and Chinese wisteria perfumed the air.
The holiday season is upon us and the Cummer Shop would like to invite guests to its annual Champagne & Shopping event. Listen to holiday music and sip complimentary champagne as you find unique gifts for everyone on your list. Check out our vendors below!
Join now or add a year to your current Membership to receive a Complimentary Family Pass ($50 value – good for a one-time free group admission). This pass will allow you to bring family and friends to share and experience at the Cummer Museum! For further information or to join over the phone, please call Wendy […]
Purchase a gift membership by December 17, 2012, to receive 10% off any level of Cummer membership. A tax-deductible gift for you and…
We need your support! The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens is on a mission to raise $10,000 by September 1, 2012, to engage and inspire larger audiences through the arts, gardens and education. Your support will enable…
Father’s Day is a way to honor and recognize those special men in our lives who do so much for us every day. The Cummer wants to honor them by offering the chance to win these special gifts to those who become members…
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 1 year ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 1 year ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 1 year ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 1 year ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 1 year ago
Powered by Twitter Tools