Featured in many iconic cities, Green Walls are taking urban art to the next level—and one of them has arrived at the Cummer Museum!
WRITTEN BY: SAMANTHA AHNEN, MARKETING INTERN Each year, the Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens partners with underserved urban core elementary schools to promote its mission to engage and inspire through the arts, gardens, and education. Cummer in the Classroom provides PreK3 through 5th grade students with cultural experiences that fully integrate art, creativity, literacy, […]
Help your middle schooler become the next Norman Rockwell and sign them up for Middle School Camp Cummer! This one-of-a-kind camp is the only game in town for fine arts instructions over the summer for middle schoolers.
Spring Break has passed and summer is quickly approaching, which means it is time to start looking at summer activities for the kids!
Vardi Kahana (b. 1959 ) is a photojournalist born in Tel Aviv, Israel. She grew up in an orthodox home with two brothers and parents who encouraged her talent for drawing from an early age. Kahana discovered her passion for photography during her first year of college.
Marie Laurencin was born in Paris in 1885. Her love for painting came early when, as a child, she would try to capture her cat’s features, which she felt had the face of a woman.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 3 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 3 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 3 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 3 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 3 years ago
Powered by Twitter Tools