Kids get in free at the Cummer Museum and many other locations around town this November! In partnership with Visit Jacksonville, the Museum will offer free admission throughout the month of November to children ages 12 and under. To learn more…
The Women of Vision program celebrates the communicative power and beauty of the visual and literary arts through emotional responses by women who each have low vision or blindness. On a personal level…
Kim Kuta Dring recently joined the Cummer Museum team as Director of Education, overseeing the school, adult, family, outreach, and docent programs as well as Museum Education staff.
Featured in many iconic cities, Green Walls are taking urban art to the next level—and one of them has arrived at the Cummer Museum!
WRITTEN BY: SAMANTHA AHNEN, MARKETING INTERN Each year, the Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens partners with underserved urban core elementary schools to promote its mission to engage and inspire through the arts, gardens, and education. Cummer in the Classroom provides PreK3 through 5th grade students with cultural experiences that fully integrate art, creativity, literacy, […]
Help your middle schooler become the next Norman Rockwell and sign them up for Middle School Camp Cummer! This one-of-a-kind camp is the only game in town for fine arts instructions over the summer for middle schoolers.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 6 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 7 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 7 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 7 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 7 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter