Noted wildlife illustrator John James Audubon spent time documenting the wildlife of Florida. Two of his works are represented in this exhibition.
This piece can be found in the La Florida exhibit. Florida’s beach culture produced not only innovations in the sport of surfing but surfboards of great beauty. Listen Now Get the Podcast Suscribe to the Cummer Podcast in iTunes Visit the podcast page on our blog Subscribe with your own podcast reader Download an MP3 of […]
This podcast is Touch Tour of the Gardens, and will be available at the front desk, along with large print Garden Guides.
University of Florida Professor of History Dr. Jack E. Davis speaks on An Everglades Providence: Marjory Stoneman Douglas and the American Environmental Century.
This podcast is part I of the Cummer Symposuim, The Inspiration of Florida. The Symposium was held on November 15, 2011. Sponsorship is provided by The Florida Humanities Council. This podcast features Holly Keris, Cummer curator and Elizabeth Heuer, guest curator speaking on the topic of the Eugene Savage exhibition.
This podcast is part III of the Cummer Symposuim, The Inspiration of Florida. The Symposium was held on November 15, 2011. Sponsorship is provided by The Florida Hunanities Council. This podcast features Willie Johns, Seminole Tribe of Florida member and Tribal Historian and FSU Professor Dr. Andrew Franks leading a discussion on the history of the Seminole people.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 7 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 7 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 7 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 7 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 7 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter