This podcast is part II of the Cummer Symposuim, The Inspiration of Florida. The Symposium was held on November 15, 2011. Sponsorship is provided by the Florida Humanties Council. This podcast features historian Dana Ste. Claire speaking on the topic of the Florida Cracker.
This podcast is part I of the Cummer Symposuim, The Inspiration of Florida. The Symposium was held on November 15, 2011. Sponsorship is provided by The Florida Humanities Council. This […]
Listen to the stories of the Seminole Indians while exploring pieces in the Eugene Savage exhibit with your mobile device. If you do not have a mobile device you can borrow an audio player from the front desk.
In this episode we walk you through our rededicated Betsy and William D. Lovett Gallery, home to the Meissen collection, and our beautifully redesigned exhibition space. The collection is one of our great treasures.
This year, we’ve enjoyed using our 50th Anniversary celebrations to embrace technology and push our exhibits forward. We’re proud to announce a new way for you to interact with The Cummer Museum, both in and out of the gallery: The Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens Podcast!
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 7 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 7 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 7 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 7 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 7 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter