If you enjoy lectures and performances featuring national talent, presentations about Nazi art looting during World War II, the History of Western Gardens lecture series, or meaningful panel discussions like the ones presented in conjunction with LIFT, Whitfield Lovell: Deep River, or Reflections and believe, like we do, that they are a vital part of the Museum’s offerings, we invite you participate in a special Challenge Grant Matching opportunity.
Thank you to the Florida Blue Volunteers who offered their support on April 24 here at the Museum in order ensure the success of the 2017 Very Special Arts (VSA) Festival.
Thumbing through pictures of the Gardens from the 1920s and 30s, it’s easy to see, even in sepia tones, their stunning beauty. Brimming with hundreds of blooms from daylilies, peonies, iris, cannas, and roses, it was a spectacular sight. Petunias, snapdragons, and candytuft blossomed while white clematis, red passion flowers, and Japanese and Chinese wisteria perfumed the air.
The holiday season is upon us and the Cummer Shop would like to invite guests to its annual Champagne & Shopping event. Listen to holiday music and sip complimentary champagne as you find unique gifts for everyone on your list. Check out our vendors below!
Join now or add a year to your current Membership to receive a Complimentary Family Pass ($50 value – good for a one-time free group admission). This pass will allow you to bring family and friends to share and experience at the Cummer Museum! For further information or to join over the phone, please call Wendy […]
Purchase a gift membership by December 17, 2012, to receive 10% off any level of Cummer membership. A tax-deductible gift for you and…
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 3 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 3 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 3 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 3 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 3 years ago
Powered by Twitter Tools