Crista Freeman, a Jacksonville native who now lives in Brooklyn, is 1/2 of the super premium ice cream team Phin & Phebes. Crista and partner Jess Eddy have generously donated their delicious and playful flavors of frozen delights as part of the desert portion for the Cummer Ball. Scoops of their creative concoctions will be served up with fresh donut holes, donated by Krispy Kreme. Is your mouth watering yet?
If you aren’t headed to the Ball, don’t worry! This tasty frozen treat can now be found in over 750 stores, across 30 states. You can even find their fun and playful flavors in Jacksonville at Fresh Market, Earth Fare and Harris Teeter.
Phin & Phebes ice cream is made with hormone free dairy from a cooperative of small family owned farms all within twenty miles of production. The high butterfat, low overrun base is made simply with milk, cream, sugar, and egg yolks, and without the use of stabilizers or syrups. Phin & Phebes uses fair trade, non GMO, and organic ingredients, and hand baked goods from local
suppliers. They believe in clean labels and use only real and responsibly sourced ingredients.
Crista and Jess remain committed to the reason they began making ice cream.
Each carefully crafted batch of Phin & Phebes reflects the idea that eating ice cream should be an experience – one of pure, delicious joy. We thank them for their donation to help make the Cummer Ball an even tastier experience!
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 7 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 7 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 7 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 7 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 7 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter