Have you been in to see our Eugene Savage and One in Three exhibits? If not, you need to stop in before January 8th – this Sunday.
One in Three: Let’s Solve our Dropout Crisis, is a powerful art exhibition and community mobilization effort to unite the city of Jacksonville and to create a common vision for our schools.
Brandon’s struggles started early in his life when he felt keenly the absence of his father. As he grew up, the absence of positive influences played as much a role in Brandon’s life as the presence of negative ones.
One in Three, an exhibit spearheaded by The Jacksonville Public Education Fund, is on display at the Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens through December. The exhibit includes large scale photographs, written narratives, and testimonial videos that highlight the faces and stories of 20 Duval County public school students.
Just as a warning this is a long video, but it is definitely worth the time to hear Travis’s story.
Come see the faces of education in Jacksonville. This Tuesday evening, September 13 from 4-9pm, we will be hosting a Community Opening for One in Three: Lets Solve Our Dropout Crisis. As always, Tuesday night is FREE to the public thanks to The Players. Join us for an evening full of fun activities: Video Recording […]
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 6 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 6 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 6 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 6 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 6 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter