Did you read the blog Curiosity (posted November 16, 2016)? Here is the story of the inspirational folk piece for Gary Graham’s coat we spoke of, the Ann Carll Coverlet, Blazing Star and Snowballs.
An engaging and informative lecture about this pioneering artist will be given by Assistant Director of Education, Maggie Reynolds and will be followed with tea and light refreshments. Sessions are held on Wednesday, October 17 at either 1:30 or 2:30 p.m. or on Thursday, October 18 at 1:30 or 2:30 p.m. Admission is $6.00 for members and non-members. Seating is limited so please make your required reservation by calling Louise Stevens at (904) 899-6004.
The Cummer Museum celebrates both women’s journeys at a Members’ Opening on Thursday, October 11, from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Museum. Enjoy cocktails and hors d’oeuvres while…
The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens is excited to present a remarkable body of work by photojournalist Elizabeth Gilbert. Opening September 13, Histories in Africa: 20 Years of Photography by Elizabeth Gilbert draws from her impressive career documenting this extraordinary continent.
The Gloriosa Lily, also known as the flame lily, fire lily, or glory lily, is from the plant family of Colchicacea, and originates from…
TALKS & TEA LECTURE SERIES INVITES YOU TO SIT COMFORTABLY IN THE GALLERIES AND GARDENS OF THE CUMMER MUSEUM OF ART & GARDENS WHILE ART HISTORIANS, ARTISTS, AND OTHER EXPERTS FACILITATE INFORMATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL DISCUSSIONS ON VARIOUS TOPICS RELATED TO THE MUSEUM’S PERMANENT COLLECTION, AS WELL AS…
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 5 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 5 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 5 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 5 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 5 years ago
Powered by Twitter Tools