When one thinks of “The Circle of Life,” they automatically start singing the iconic Disney song. At least that’s what I do, but maybe I’m still just a kid at heart. However, to some artists, such as Sarah Crooks Flaire, it means so much more than the theme song to a movie about singing desert animals.
Jacksonville is home to many museums in the Northeast Florida area, The Museum of Science and History (MOSH) being one of them. As two interns from The Cummer, we were given the opportunity to visit MOSH and explore its many exhibitions.
Last weekend I had the pleasure of going to the Riverside Arts Market with my son. This weekly gathering of artisans, farmers, and vendors is quite a site to behold. Drawing people from all over the Jacksonville area, the market offers unique hand crafted items, delicious culinary treats, live entertainment, and much, much more.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 6 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 6 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 6 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 6 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 6 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter