Kids get in free at the Cummer Museum and many other locations around town this November! In partnership with Visit Jacksonville, the Museum will offer free admission throughout the month of November to children ages 12 and under. To learn more…
August marks the shifting of energies to return to school, and it is the time to apply to become a Junior Docent. Starting in September and continuing through April, Junior Docents attend regular meetings on Tuesday nights at the Museum. The program is open to all interested students in the 6th through 12th grade.
Talks & Tea offers opportunities for both social and mental connections to the artwork at the Museum, combined with delicious refreshments in a comfortable setting. Once a month, an art […]
The on-going Conversations & Cocktails series is an intimate experience that offers fresh perspectives on the artwork exhibited at the Museum, through the eyes of a collector, an artist, an art educator, or a curator.
Join us for the first…
A traveling exhibit called “Lobby for the Arts,” opened at the Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens on January 8, 2013. The exhibit features artwork and video performances by…
The piece below was written by one of our visitors, about one of her favorite pieces at the Museum. Please share with us, your own story inspired by your favorite piece of artwork.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 8 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 8 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 8 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 8 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 8 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter