Firmly nestled in one of Jacksonville’s esteemed boroughs, Springfield, all things are stirring around the house. Springfield is the home of Porchfest, a new mural, and soon two new breweries; it’s redeveloping. The neighborhood feels different, and Anthony Aiuppy, Thony to those who know him best, loves this area.
Ready or Not
by Dawn Zattau, in Art, Behind the Scenes, Community, Programs
The LIFT exhibition showcases the raw talent of local artists, but many of these artists are also involved in other projects in the community and around the state. Check out some of the good press they’ve been receiving!
Written by Shawana Brooks, Guest Contributor Somewhere, Over In Mandarin Marsha Hatcher is not easy to read. First impressions with her can leave you misconstruing her high-pitched, southern, at times […]
LIFT: CHIP SOUTHWORTH
by PR Assistant, in Art
Written by: Katie Dietzel, Public Relations Intern Chip Southworth is a contributing artist for LIFT: Contemporary Expressions of the African American Experience which presents a modern response to Jacksonville’s African […]
Written by: Julie Thieman, Marketing Intern LIFT: Contemporary Expressions of the African American Experience presents a modern response to Jacksonville’s African American Heritage. Using the original lyrics to Lift Ev’ry Voice and […]
What’s new for the 2015 Cummer Ball?
by Cummer Museum Admin, Director of Art Education in Art, Programs
Mark-Making is the theme of the works in the Rothko to Richter exhibition. It’s the brush strokes and movement you see in the paint. It’s the marks with broomstick handles […]
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Keep up with us on Facebook and Twitter to see what we're doing on other parts of the web!
Leave Us A Review
Did you have a great experience at The Cummer Museum & Gardens or the Tree Cup Cafe? Write a review or leave a fun tip on Yelp, TripAdvisor or FourSquare.
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 7 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 7 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 7 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 7 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 7 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter