Motown is coming to town! Join us Friday, June 14th from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. for a Garden Concert with local band, KTG. The music of Motown will fill the Gardens and have you swaying to all your favorites, from the Temptations to Marvin Gaye. TreeCup Café will have plenty of food, beer, and […]
March 8th begins this season of the Cummer’s Garden Concerts with a performance by the Noel Freidline Quintet. Following Garden Concerts include Motown with KTG on Friday, June 14 and River City Satin on Wednesday, July 3. All concerts begin at 7 p.m.
Join us for a new series featuring music by the Ritz Chamber Players, Jacksonville’s dynamic ensemble group made up of members who perform with prestigious organizations including the…
On Friday, September 14, we will host a Mexican Fiesta. The Cummer Gardens will come alive with the sights, sounds, and tastes of Mexico. Doors will open at 6:00 p.m. for a 7 to 9 p.m. Fiesta.
Florida folk group Tammerlin performs in Hixon Auditorium on Tuesday, December 27 at 7 p.m. With a sound that is a step off the well-beaten path, Tammerlin has garnered praise from critics world-wide.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 7 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 7 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 7 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 7 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 7 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter