Today’s recipe from “The Chef’s Canvas” is a delicious entree inspired by Parade to War, Allegory. Let’s walk through this recipe together and learn how to create this eclectic and unique dish!
Today’s recipe from “The Chef’s Canvas” is a gnocchi dish that was inspired by the Italian Garden!
Handmade Gnocchi with Sweet Pea Puree, Oyster Mushrooms, and Crispy Guanciale
2 large Idaho potatoes (about 1 pound), peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more as needed for proper consistency …
The Cummer Museum’s annual Champagne and Shopping event is happening this Wednesday, December 3rd and Thursday, December 4th, with extended shop hours on Wednesday (open till 7 p.m.). Plus, shopping is some much better with a glass of complimentary bubbly in hand! Make sure to come by and check out all the wonderful, unique gifts […]
This new series will introduce you to some of the books available at The Cummer Store. Keep you mind sharp by reading up on interesting topics, many of which relate to our permanent collection or special exhibitions. Let us know what you think of each book, or share books you think would complement our collection.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 6 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 6 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 6 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 6 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 6 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter