This past year, both Cummer Beaches and Cummer Amelia collaborated with local organizations to present a three-part lecture series on Italian Art. Cummer Beaches was first to host the series in September, October, and November of 2018.
Overstreet Ducasse is going places. Literally. Before settling in to conduct this interview, his upcoming trip to Bristol, England is consuming most of his attention. He fields phone calls from collectors and other concerned parties. His feet glide with the confidence of artistic ownership across the canvas in his extended studio… unable to contain his genius to his 12 x 12, which is completely covered in pieces of antiquities, frames, and scraps that only Ducasse can identify. It’s in this mixed media artist’s…
Last night, the staff of the Cummer was thrilled to attend the 36th Annual Cultural Council Arts Awards at Christina Foard’s studio in the AT&T Tower in Downtown Jacksonville. The event took place on the…
A Cummer signature event, the 2012 VSA Festival will take place May 1 through 4, 2012. The festival provides an opportunity for more than 2,300 students with disabilities and their teachers and chaperones to experience the beauty of …
When one thinks of “The Circle of Life,” they automatically start singing the iconic Disney song. At least that’s what I do, but maybe I’m still just a kid at heart. However, to some artists, such as Sarah Crooks Flaire, it means so much more than the theme song to a movie about singing desert animals.
The program serves 8 underserved Duval County public schools where over 3,500 students visit the museum for curriculum and special exhibition tours and participate in outreach activities in their classrooms with Art Connections staff.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 5 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 5 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 5 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 5 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 5 years ago
Powered by Twitter Tools