The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens presents a panel discussion, “Perspectives on Empathy: Art, Religion, and Science,” on Tuesday, February 4, at 7:00 pm. The panel will be…
Porcelain made by the Imperial Porcelain Factory first reflected the European culture that…
Although the Russians first bought European porcelain, a thriving Russian porcelain…
Loïs Mailou Jones: A Life in Vibrant Color, a lively exhibition surveying the wide array of subjects and styles explored by the artist throughout her lifetime is on view at The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens through January 4, 2013.
…the arts and culture industry contributed over $66 million to Jacksonville’s economy in 2011. With the help of One Spark, this number could increase exponentially over the next few years. Imagine people traveling from across the country and around the world to come to Jacksonville. Think the World’s Fair for the 21st century, and it could be right here in little old Jacksonville.
Each week, The Cummer will be highlighting each of the 50 artists represented in the upcoming Folio Weekly Invitational Artist Exhibition, on view at the Museum from August 24 – December 2.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 7 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 7 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 7 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 7 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 7 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter