Today’s recipe is an Espresso Chocolate Tart with St. Germaine-Macerated Berries, Bourbon Vanilla Bean Coconut Cream, Lavender Caramel, and Fleur de Sel. Let’s walk through this recipe step-by-step and recreate this magnifique dessert.
This new series will introduce you to some of the books available at The Cummer Store. Keep you mind sharp by reading up on interesting topics, many of which relate to our permanent collection or special exhibitions. Let us know what you think of each book, or share books you think would complement our collection.
Perusing the Museum can work up quite an appetite. No need to fret though, it can be pleasantly satisfied at the TreeCup Café. The TreeCup, located down the corridor from the Museum’s entrance, is operated by Chef’s Garden, a delectable catering company that also caters Cummer events.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 7 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 7 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 7 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 7 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 7 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter