Originally launched in 1995 as the VSA Festival, the Museum’s annual Festival, underwent a name change this year to align with Florida’s leading arts access organization, Arts4All/Florida, formerly VSA of Florida. Developed in alignment with the guiding principles of VSA, the International Organization on Arts and Disability, part of the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, the Cummer Museum’s Arts4All Festival has become a national model, receiving consistent local and national recognition in its field.
The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens is committed to living its mission, to engage and inspire through the arts, gardens, and education. This mission extends to all people, including those with disabilities who represent an integral part of the diverse range of visitors to the Museum.
HEAL Foundation The HEAL Foundation, a local non-profit organization serving individuals and families living with Autism Spectrum Disorders, has been a generous sponsor of The Cummer’s annual VSA Festival since 2008 and began underwriting scholarships for children with autism to attend Camp Cummer in 2011. This past year, the VSA Festival reached over 700 children […]
The Education Department at The Cummer recently participated in a professional development workshop to broaden their understanding of accessibility and arts education in children with disabilities.
The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens is proud to partner with MOCA Jacksonville to host a Start With the Arts training this November. This initiative is funded by VSA, a program…
What I have yet to mention is that I am the Marketing and Development intern, and the VSA Festival was my first week At the Museum. I entered the Museum on Tuesday morning…
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 5 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 5 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 5 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 5 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 5 years ago
Powered by Twitter Tools