Join the Museum, in partnership with the City of Jacksonville’s Environmental Protection Board, for the third annual Envirofest. This is a family-friendly event centered on raising environmental awareness through the arts, education, and music. Enjoy book readings, live music, recycled art projects, tours, and much more!
Meet Holly Green, another dedicated Docent who volunteers her time to help children and adults learn more about the Cummer Museum and the art it houses. If you are lucky […]
Following the long-awaited opening of the Cummer Museum’s newest exhibition, Icons of Style: Fashion Makers, Models, and Images, the Museum is thrilled to host Lauren Whitley. Whitley is the Museum of Fine Arts Boston’s Textile and Fashion-Arts Curator, as well as the curator of the Icons of Style exhibition. Ms. Whitley will discuss…
The focus of this Plein Aire Workshop in the Idyllic setting in the Cummer Gardens will be to create paintings that will focus on capturing the essence of the experience using impressionisms approach to light and color.
I have been in a very reflective place recently and have become vividly aware of the graciousness and huge generosity of so many who make The Cummer successful and wonderful and beautiful. I know we cannot say thank you enough for…
Find out more about our classes for children and adults, going on during April this year.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 8 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 8 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 8 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 8 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 8 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter