Cornelis van der Voort was a Flemish artist who settled in the Dutch Republic once his hometown of Antwerp fell captive to the Spanish in 1585.
Tag Archives: double portrait
Comments Off on In the Gallery – Cornelis van der Voort: Portrait of a Lady Tweet
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Keep up with us on Facebook and Twitter to see what we're doing on other parts of the web!
Leave Us A Review
Did you have a great experience at The Cummer Museum & Gardens or the Tree Cup Cafe? Write a review or leave a fun tip on Yelp, TripAdvisor or FourSquare.
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 7 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 7 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 7 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 7 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 7 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter