Help your middle schooler become the next Norman Rockwell and sign them up for Middle School Camp Cummer! This one-of-a-kind camp is the only game in town for fine arts instructions over the summer for middle schoolers.
August marks the shifting of energies to return to school, and it is the time to apply to become a Junior Docent. Starting in September and continuing through April, Junior Docents attend regular meetings on Tuesday nights at the Museum. The program is open to all interested students in the 6th through 12th grade.
On any given weekday at the Museum you will see lines of students filing through the corridors, groups of students completing activities in the Galleries, and clusters of students wandering the Gardens with clipboards examining plants and architectural features.
Join the Museum, in partnership with the City of Jacksonville’s Environmental Protection Board, for the third annual Envirofest. This is a family-friendly event centered on raising environmental awareness through the arts, education, and music. Enjoy book readings, live music, recycled art projects, tours, and much more!
It is with surprise and sorrow that I write to let you know that Hope McMath has informed the Board of Trustees of the Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens of her decision to step down as its Director. She will work with the Board for an extended period to ensure a successful transition. Hope expressed […]
We love celebrating our Docent Corps and all of their hard work at the Museum. Meet Pat Chiarelli, another member of the Corps who dedicates countless hours at the Museum to further the mission of “Engaging and Inspiring through Arts, Gardens, and Education.” In Pat’s words: The arts have always been a part of my life […]
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 4 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 4 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 4 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 4 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 4 years ago
Powered by Twitter Tools