The holiday season is upon us again, and that means friends, family, and good food. We at the Cummer Café, hope that when you think of good food, you think of us. We have been growing with the Museum for a few years now, and it is a pleasure and a privelege to keep growing and changing with such an amazing institution…
The artwork in Modern Dialect draws inspiration from events taking place in early 20th century America. Whether it is poverty, war, or celebrating the American dream, the work evokes many feelings from the viewer. Local artists Jim Draper, Lily Kuonen, and Dustin Harewood will be on hand to…
Garden Month 2013 provides many opportunities for our members and guests of all ages to explore and experience our historic gardens through exciting events, tours, lectures, classes, and exhibitions.
2013 Garden Month provides many opportunities for our members and guests of all ages to explore and experience our historic gardens through exciting events, tours, lectures, classes and exhibitions.
The Witte was recently home to the Miradas exhibition which will be making its way to the Cummer in June of this year.
The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens, the Museum of Science and History, and the Jacksonville Zoo & Gardens invite you to attend our second annual SHZAM Camp!
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 4 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 4 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 4 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 4 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 4 years ago
Powered by Twitter Tools