On any given weekday at the Museum you will see lines of students filing through the corridors, groups of students completing activities in the Galleries, and clusters of students wandering the Gardens with clipboards examining plants and architectural features.
School Tours: Enhancing Creativity and Exploration in Young Minds
by Amber Sesnick, Marketing Manager in Education
One Teacher’s Experience at VSA
by Amber Sesnick, Marketing Manager in Education, Programs
Written by Heather A. Welch, Assistant Teacher – Intermediate 1/Technology Manager, NorthFloridaSchoolof Special Education Wednesday my school North Florida School of Special Education had the opportunity to take part of your annual […]
Cultural Connections – The Clara White Mission
by Amber Sesnick, Marketing Manager in Community
Today, the staff of The Cummer went on our second Cultural Connections field trip, to learn about the Clara White Mission.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Keep up with us on Facebook and Twitter to see what we're doing on other parts of the web!
Leave Us A Review
Did you have a great experience at The Cummer Museum & Gardens or the Tree Cup Cafe? Write a review or leave a fun tip on Yelp, TripAdvisor or FourSquare.
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 7 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 7 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 7 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 7 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 7 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter