The first of our openings with this new format will for Modern Dialect, this Friday, October 18 from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. We will be offering art-making projects in the Mason Gallery, there will be live music, and we will be giving private exhibition tours at 11 a.m., 2 p.m., and 6 p.m.
It is July, about half way between school terms, and it is week five of Camp Cummer. As usual, the summer at the Cummer has its rains and heat, its humidity and sweating brows. Art fills the studios, curiosity echoes in the galleries and lunchtime brings out a “roaring” play in the Gardens, as the campers tap into new found energy. Except for Wednesdays…
This beautifully gilded pair of Louis XVI ormolu figural candelabra were cast after a model made by Falconet. Each displays a…
It is spring time in the Cummer Gardens. Stop by to enjoy the beauty of nature in the lovely spring weather.
The Azalea, originally called Indica azalea, was first found in Japan when Asia was still the East Indies. Now azaleas not only pepper Asia and Europe, but they are also used in extraordinary quantity in the southeastern United States.
Amaryllis is also known as the belladonna lily or naked lady. The plant has beautiful trumpet-shaped blooms, long strap-like leaves, and is local to the tropical areas of South America.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 7 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 7 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 7 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 7 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 7 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter