Featured in many iconic cities, Green Walls are taking urban art to the next level—and one of them has arrived at the Cummer Museum!
Augusta Savage (1892-1962) was an internationally renowned African American sculptor in the 1920s and 1930s. Born in Green Cove Springs, Florida she and her family moved to West Palm Beach. In 1919, she entered the West Palm Beach County Fair, and her work was awarded a special prize.
Today’s recipe is an Espresso Chocolate Tart with St. Germaine-Macerated Berries, Bourbon Vanilla Bean Coconut Cream, Lavender Caramel, and Fleur de Sel. Let’s walk through this recipe step-by-step and recreate this magnifique dessert.
We’ve all heard of the Leaning Tower of Pisa but who has heard of the Leaning Virgin? The Leaning Virgin became a legend in Northern France during World War I. It was destroyed in April 1918, and we want to take time this April to remember it in its perplexing glory.
Academic Splendor: Nineteenth-Century Masterworks from the Dahesh Museum of Art will open January 27 at the Cummer Museum. The Dahesh Museum of Art is the only institution in the United States that is devoted to collecting, exhibiting, and interpreting works by European and American academically trained artists of the 19th and early 20th centuries.
Talks & Tea offers opportunities for both social and mental connections to the artwork at the Museum, combined with delicious refreshments in a comfortable setting. Once a month, an art historian, artist, or other expert facilitates informational and educational discussions on a variety of topics related to the Museum’s Permanent Collection and special exhibitions. This […]
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 4 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 4 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 4 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 4 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 4 years ago
Powered by Twitter Tools