Written By: Ally Jarjaer, Museum Intern The Cummer Museum is joining Visit Jacksonville with some of the city’s other top family destinations in providing free admission for children, 12 and under, the entire month of November. This exciting initiative aims to provide Jacksonville families with kid approved entertainment at a price everyone can enjoy. The […]
With the arrival of Memorial Day, we are proud to announce our involvement with the Blue Star Museum program. This program will offer FREE admission to military personel and their families from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Blue Star Families is…
On Saturday September 28, 2013, The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens will open its doors free of charge along with 1,400 other participating venues for the eights annual Museum Day Live!
Blue Star Families is an organization gauged to support, connect, and empower military families throughout the United States.
Garden Month 2013 provides many opportunities for our members and guests of all ages to explore and experience our historic gardens through exciting events, tours, lectures, classes, and exhibitions.
Each Saturday will include special programming: Yoga in the Gardens, special projects on the Make Art Now cart, live music by local musicians, and more!
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 6 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 6 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 6 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 6 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 6 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter