Kids get in free at the Cummer Museum and many other locations around town this November! In partnership with Visit Jacksonville, the Museum will offer free admission throughout the month of November to children ages 12 and under. To learn more…
Join the Museum, in partnership with the City of Jacksonville’s Environmental Protection Board, for the third annual Envirofest. This is a family-friendly event centered on raising environmental awareness through the arts, education, and music. Enjoy book readings, live music, recycled art projects, tours, and much more!
It’s hard to believe that April has passed and we are into May, however that means tomorrow is the first Saturday of the month and the Museum will be open for FREE! Come spend time wandering the gorgeous Gardens in bloom. Enjoy brunch on the Cafe patio with live music from Shawn Lightfoot. Wander the […]
We know you were having Museum withdrawals due to the campus being closed for few days last week in preparation for the Cummer Ball 2015. Let us make it up to you! Tomorrow is Weaver First Saturday Free for All so make your way to the Museum to spend the day enjoying a gorgeous Collection […]
We hope you will take a break from the hustle and bustle of the holidays and join us for this lively show!
December 7, 2013, 2 p.m.
The Cummer is excited to host COVER THE TOWN WITH SOUND, featuring the Jacksonville Symphony Woodwind Quintet 1 on Saturday, November 2, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. in the Semmes Gallery. This event is free to the public. “Cover the Town with Sound” is a…
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 5 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 5 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 5 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 5 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 5 years ago
Powered by Twitter Tools