At a recent Art for Two class, a group of 3- to 5-year-olds are in the studio, crouched down in front of a line of stools that each have an identical object atop. Peering with one eye open, they begin to giggle as they realize that the object closest to them looks much bigger than the ones farther away, even though they’re actually the same size. “This one is in the foreground!” says one of the kids, pointing to the first object.
Tag Archives: Harvard University
Comments Off on Art for Two: Creating Personal Perspectives Tweet
William Haseltine attended college in his hometown at the University of Pennsylvania and earned his degree from Harvard University. Following the year of his graduation…
Comments Off on William Stanley Haseltine: Sunset on the Grand Canal, Venice Tweet
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Keep up with us on Facebook and Twitter to see what we're doing on other parts of the web!
Leave Us A Review
Did you have a great experience at The Cummer Museum & Gardens or the Tree Cup Cafe? Write a review or leave a fun tip on Yelp, TripAdvisor or FourSquare.
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 7 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 7 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 7 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 7 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 7 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter