We hope you will join us for a unique class led by local artist, Sharla Valeski. Sharla is a professional artist with a BFA in Studio Art from Jacksonville University, where she graduated Magna Cum Laude in 1994.
The 2015 Cummer Ball will be held April 25, 2015. Festivities begin at 6:30 p.m. with a contemporary edge and energy drawn from Rothko to Richter: Mark-Making…
She works mostly from childhood memories, dreams and her imagination. A new-found identity has emerged as she explores the idea of being feminine using…
Michael Viafora is an authentic automotive artist who has been drawing , painting, and designing and rebuilding automobiles since winning a Pinewood Derby design contest as a child in his native state of New York. Viafora graduated from Jacksonville University and has been an art instructor for the…
Each week, The Cummer will be highlighting each of the 50 artists represented in the upcoming Folio Weekly Invitational Artist Exhibition, on view at the Museum from August 24 – December 2.
The Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens is pleased to be partnering with Ethan Allen again this holiday season to create a unique shopping experience located in the heart of Jacksonville’s busiest shopping district, the St. John’s Town Center.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 6 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 6 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 6 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 6 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 6 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter