Clutch your pearls and fill your glasses! The Cummer Museum is throwing a dinner party! This avant-garde series of dinners will inspire your palate and spark your creative energies, all to support bringing an exciting and diverse calendar of exhibitions and related programming to the Jacksonville community. The Cummers were known to…
Go across the pond and you will find the name Harewood in a grand abundance. Here in Jacksonville, there is only one that is on everyone’s lips at this moment, Professor Dustin Harewood.
Amid concrete ripped apart where 2nd Street used to be whole sits the Moneyhun residence. An orange cone and debris are the new markers. Construction has annihilated the roadway for over six months, making the view out of the kitchen less than optimal for this beachfront residence.
The LIFT exhibition showcases the raw talent of local artists, but many of these artists are also involved in other projects in the community and around the state. Check out some of the good press they’ve been receiving!
The yellow or green flowers grow in clusters at the center of what seems like petals, which may bloom in white, red or pink, depending on…
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 5 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 5 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 5 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 5 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 5 years ago
Powered by Twitter Tools