Firmly nestled in one of Jacksonville’s esteemed boroughs, Springfield, all things are stirring around the house. Springfield is the home of Porchfest, a new mural, and soon two new breweries; it’s redeveloping. The neighborhood feels different, and Anthony Aiuppy, Thony to those who know him best, loves this area.
Spend some time with us and enjoy a concert in the auditorium from the Jacksonville-native Ritz Chamber Players. This concert includes a special performance inspired by LIFT.
Go across the pond and you will find the name Harewood in a grand abundance. Here in Jacksonville, there is only one that is on everyone’s lips at this moment, Professor Dustin Harewood.
Amid concrete ripped apart where 2nd Street used to be whole sits the Moneyhun residence. An orange cone and debris are the new markers. Construction has annihilated the roadway for over six months, making the view out of the kitchen less than optimal for this beachfront residence.
The LIFT exhibition showcases the raw talent of local artists, but many of these artists are also involved in other projects in the community and around the state. Check out some of the good press they’ve been receiving!
The Cummer Museum appreciates your support in fulfilling its mission of engaging and inspiring through the arts, gardens, and education.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 4 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 4 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 4 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 4 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 4 years ago
Powered by Twitter Tools