Spend an afternoon at The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens enjoying our newest exhibition, The Tsars’ Cabinet. This show presents more than two hundred years of …
If you are a child, a child at heart, or a family with young children, you will love The Royal Dish Family Guide that you can pick up in the Lovett Gallery.
Join Curator Holly Keris on Tuesday night for a lecture about the power and passion behind Meissen Porcelain.
The Cummer Museum is pleased to announce a new publication on its collection of early Meissen porcelain.
As part of the renovation of The Betsy and William D. Lovett Gallery, which contains the museum’s early 18thCentury Collection of Meissen Porcelain, The Cummer wanted to include objects that would help visitor’s understand the relationship between Asian Ceramics and Meissen Porcelain.
In this episode we walk you through our rededicated Betsy and William D. Lovett Gallery, home to the Meissen collection, and our beautifully redesigned exhibition space. The collection is one of our great treasures.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 7 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 7 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 7 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 7 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 7 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter