Through photographs, letters, and ephemera, this exhibition celebrates two strong women who helped shape Jacksonville in the twentieth century, and whose legacies remain vibrant today.
On Tuesday, April 3, from 4:00 – 8:00 p.m., The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens invites you to the free, Community Opening our Richard Chamberlain exhibit: The Year of the Sheep an exhibition featuring the work of Richard Chamberlain, local artist, teacher and Vietnam Veteran.
The first exhibition of 2012 will be the artwork of a local artist, Richard Chamberlain. In the late 1980s, Chamberlain began a series of paintings dealing with his experiences in Vietnam.
Please join us as we celebrate our past, present and future. We begin our yearlong celebration of The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens 50th Anniversary by hosting our Kick-Off Event on Saturday, January 15, 2011 from 6:00 to 8:00 pm. Our Chairs, Laura Magevney and Lisa Page, along with their committee, have planned an […]
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 6 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 6 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 6 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 6 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 6 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter