Last night, the staff of the Cummer was thrilled to attend the 36th Annual Cultural Council Arts Awards at Christina Foard’s studio in the AT&T Tower in Downtown Jacksonville. The event took place on the…
2012 Cultural Council City Lights Arts Awards
by Amber Sesnick, Marketing Manager in Community
Didn’t make it to the Cummer Ball? Here’s a Recap!
by Cummer Museum Admin, Director of Art Education in Programs
A very special thank you to our Decorations Chairs, Katherine Forrester and Christy Blake, their creativity and vision made the museum shine. Katherine and Christy also worked closely with Mark Grandin of Mark Grandin Events. Our floral decorations were created by Ann Evans of Cypress. Ann’s designs are sophisticated, modern and elegant.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Keep up with us on Facebook and Twitter to see what we're doing on other parts of the web!
Leave Us A Review
Did you have a great experience at The Cummer Museum & Gardens or the Tree Cup Cafe? Write a review or leave a fun tip on Yelp, TripAdvisor or FourSquare.
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 7 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 7 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 7 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 7 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 7 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter