Join the Museum, in partnership with the City of Jacksonville’s Environmental Protection Board, for the third annual Envirofest. This is a family-friendly event centered on raising environmental awareness through the arts, education, and music. Enjoy book readings, live music, recycled art projects, tours, and much more!
The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens is delighted to announce its Summer Membership Promotion. From June 1-August 17, any existing member of The Cummer Museum, Jacksonville Zoo & Gardens, Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA), or Museum of Science and History (MOSH) will receive…
As a part of our Cultural Fusion collaboration with other organizations around town, we are offering a discounted membership to all employees and members of the other organizations involved in…
The staff of the Museum will be taking quarterly field trips to different organizations around town. This will not only help to educate and enrich our staff , but will help build community partnerships that will…
The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens, the Museum of Science and History, and the Jacksonville Zoo & Gardens invite you to attend our second annual SHZAM Camp!
Jacksonville is home to many museums in the Northeast Florida area, The Museum of Science and History (MOSH) being one of them. As two interns from The Cummer, we were given the opportunity to visit MOSH and explore its many exhibitions.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 5 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 5 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 5 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 5 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 5 years ago
Powered by Twitter Tools