Artist Highlight: Four Families Four Families is a folk music group that combines a heavy orchestral sound with a unique indie twist. Their indescribable ethereal music is a sound that resonates with each of their listeners. Members include: Robin Rütenberg on vocals, guitar, mandolin, and tambourine, Naarah Strokosch on cello and keys, Quinn Mellon on bass, and Summer […]
The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens is proud to partner with MOCA Jacksonville to host a Start With the Arts training this November. This initiative is funded by VSA, a program…
Much like the Cummer’s current special exhibition Modern Dialect, the Ritz Chamber Players performance will offer a decidedly American flair!
Coffee and refreshments provided.
This collaboration captures not only the beauty of The Cummer’s existing Gardens, but provides insight into the passionate woman who had the vision, heart and energy to bring such beauty to our city.
Spend a delightful afternoon at The Cummer enjoying the artistry of fine musicianship! This is the final concert in a series of four featuring the music by the Ritz Chamber Players. Classical music…
Save the date for the 3rd annual plein air painting event at the Jacksonville Arboretum & Gardens. A Brush with Nature, is a…
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 6 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 6 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 6 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 6 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 6 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter