Summer was a time of discovery for the campers and I, revolving around the patterns found in nature. Specifically five patterns; admittedly, some writings champion greater numbers, with categories slightly different, being more or less inclusive, but five served us quite well. Spiral, meander, explosion, packing, and branching are the…
Henri- Joseph Harpignies was a French painter and printmaker, who made a late in life debut in the Salon in 1853. Harpignies showed…
Garden Month 2013 provides many opportunities for our members and guests of all ages to explore and experience our historic gardens through exciting events, tours, lectures, classes, and exhibitions.
As part of its Art Fundamentals series of classes, The Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens is offering a 6-week acrylic painting class with artist and instructor Allison Watson.
The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens would like to present Jim Draper: Feast of Flowers, a collection of large scale paintings that capture the beauty of Florida’s rich natural landscape, in honor of the 500th anniversary of Florida’s naming by Ponce de Leon. The show will be on view December 18, 2012 through April 7, 2013.
Meet artist, Brianna Marie Angelakis, who will discuss the relationship between her artwork and literature. Brianna Marie Angelakis (b. 1990) is an…
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 6 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 6 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 6 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 6 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 6 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter