Gamin was created early in her career, around 1930, and won her a scholarship to study in Europe. The title Gamin refers to a French word meaning…
Join us as we celebrate the Grand Opening of our Olmsted Garden. The Member Opening will take place on Wednesday, April 10th, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. and…
Be sure to join us April 11 as we unveil the newly-restored Olmsted Garden.
In case you weren’t able to join us last night for the Garden Month lecture, “The Olmsted Garden,” here’s what you missed.
Through photographs, letters, and ephemera, this exhibition celebrates two strong women who helped shape Jacksonville in the twentieth century, and whose legacies remain vibrant today.
The Italian Garden was designed in 1931, after Ninah Cummer had seen the gardens of the Villa Gamberaia. Ellen Biddle Shipman designed the garden to look very similar to…
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 5 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 5 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 5 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 5 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 5 years ago
Powered by Twitter Tools