Garden Month 2013 provides many opportunities for our members and guests of all ages to explore and experience our historic gardens through exciting events, tours, lectures, classes, and exhibitions.
March 8th begins this season of the Cummer’s Garden Concerts with a performance by the Noel Freidline Quintet. Following Garden Concerts include Motown with KTG on Friday, June 14 and River City Satin on Wednesday, July 3. All concerts begin at 7 p.m.
2013 Garden Month provides many opportunities for our members and guests of all ages to explore and experience our historic gardens through exciting events, tours, lectures, classes and exhibitions.
In addition to our wonderful speakers, luncheons and fashion show, we will have baked goods available from Mrs. Cummer’s Tea Table, daily demonstrations, Master Gardner Tours, and lovely garden items for sale in our Impressionism Exhibition Museum Store.
Garden Week kicks off on Monday night with the Petals to Paint reception from 6 to 8 p.m., where guests can enjoy an evening in our gardens with floral interpretations of our art collection in several galleries.
There is no one “star” in this seasoned ensemble, they are a band in the true sense of the word. Each member is constantly injecting musical ideas into the mix, […]
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 8 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 8 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 8 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 8 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 8 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter