By Bianca Askevold, Marketing Intern 5 Points Theatre is having an encore presentation of Classic Silent Comedy on September 22, 2011 at 7:00 PM. The show will begin with Fatty […]
Tag Archives: Norman Studios
Silent Movie Performances at 5 Points Theater & Posters at The Cummer
by Amber Sesnick, Marketing Manager in Art, Community
Movie Posters from the 1920’s!
by Cummer Museum Admin, Director of Art Education in Art
By: Melanie O’Donnell Have you seen our new exhibit, Jacksonville’s Norman Studios: Movie Posters from the Permanent Collection? Before Hollywood dominated the film industry, Florida was the hot spot for […]
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Keep up with us on Facebook and Twitter to see what we're doing on other parts of the web!
Leave Us A Review
Did you have a great experience at The Cummer Museum & Gardens or the Tree Cup Cafe? Write a review or leave a fun tip on Yelp, TripAdvisor or FourSquare.
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 7 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 7 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 7 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 7 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 7 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter