One in Three: Let’s Solve our Dropout Crisis, is a powerful art exhibition and community mobilization effort to unite the city of Jacksonville and to create a common vision for our schools.
One in Three Exhibition Travels around Jacksonville
by Cummer Museum Admin, Director of Art Education in Education
Raise Your Voice! Town Hall Meeting on Education at the Cummer
by Amber Sesnick, Marketing Manager in Education, Programs
The Jacksonville Public Education Fund, and Florida Representatives Daniel Davis and Reggie Fullwood, cordially invite you to Your Voice Matters, an evening of art, education and conversation. Mark your calendar […]
Travis’s Story – 1in3: Lets Solve Out Dropout Crisis
by Amber Sesnick, Marketing Manager in Art, Programs
Just as a warning this is a long video, but it is definitely worth the time to hear Travis’s story.
Calling all Tweeters
by Cummer Museum Admin, Director of Art Education in Art, Education
Join us as an official 1 in 3 event opening tweeter. Submit to us why you want to cover the community opening event and we may select you to be […]
ONE in THREE: Let’s Solve Our Dropout Crisis
by Amber Sesnick, Marketing Manager in Art, Education
Duval County is at a critical crossroads for improving public education. Therefore, the Jacksonville Public Education Fund has launched a year-long campaign called ONE by ONE in order to bring the community together with hopes of improving public education and lowering the dropout rate.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Keep up with us on Facebook and Twitter to see what we're doing on other parts of the web!
Leave Us A Review
Did you have a great experience at The Cummer Museum & Gardens or the Tree Cup Cafe? Write a review or leave a fun tip on Yelp, TripAdvisor or FourSquare.
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 7 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 7 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 7 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 7 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 7 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter