One in Three: Let’s Solve our Dropout Crisis, is a powerful art exhibition and community mobilization effort to unite the city of Jacksonville and to create a common vision for our schools.
The Jacksonville Public Education Fund, and Florida Representatives Daniel Davis and Reggie Fullwood, cordially invite you to Your Voice Matters, an evening of art, education and conversation. Mark your calendar for this bipartisan town hall meeting, which takes place the evening of Tuesday, October 25 at the Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens. See the […]
Just as a warning this is a long video, but it is definitely worth the time to hear Travis’s story.
Join us as an official 1 in 3 event opening tweeter. Submit to us why you want to cover the community opening event and we may select you to be an official Cummer Tweeter on the afternoon of September 13th. Recognizing that Duval County is at a critical moment for improving public education, the Jacksonville […]
Duval County is at a critical crossroads for improving public education. Therefore, the Jacksonville Public Education Fund has launched a year-long campaign called ONE by ONE in order to bring the community together with hopes of improving public education and lowering the dropout rate.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 6 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 6 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 6 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 6 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 6 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter