Henri- Joseph Harpignies was a French painter and printmaker, who made a late in life debut in the Salon in 1853. Harpignies showed…
As part of its Art Fundamentals series of classes, The Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens is offering a 6-week acrylic painting class with artist and instructor Allison Watson.
An internationally acclaimed sculptor, printmaker, painter, calligrapher, essayist, book designer, and poet, Leonard Baskin (American, 1922 – 2000) was a major figure in 20th-century American art.
Rubens was known as a 17th century Flemish baroque painter who’s known for his…
French painter, sculptor and printmaker Pierre Auguste Renoir was born February 25th, 1841. He was one of the founders and leading artists of the Impressionist movement.
Camille Pissarro (1830-1903) was born in the West Indies on the island of St. Thomas, a major port between Europe, Africa and the Americas. In his early twenties, he left his home island and headed for Paris to study at various academies and learn from masters like…
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 7 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 7 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 7 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 7 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 7 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter