Continuing in the spirit of collaboration, the Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens has teamed up with Playwright Jennifer Chase and Director Barbara Colaciello to bring you a unique work that follows an adolescent’s path to discovery and identity. Enjoy live accompaniment to the play with music performed by Jennifer Chase and special guests Holly […]
Do not miss the unique opportunity to hear the words of August Wilson’s Gem of Ocean inside the Mason Gallery with Whitfield Lovell: Deep River. Barbara Colaciello is directing this performance and filled us in on how the idea for this unconventional reading came about. CUMMER MUSEUM: How did you come up with the concept […]
We hope you will take a break from the hustle and bustle of the holidays and join us for this lively show!
December 7, 2013, 2 p.m.
An artist, a poet, a performer, a presenter, a blogger, a leader, even a marketing director: the Museum’s Junior Docents program has placed me in roles that I could not have otherwise imagined. It is hard for me to fathom how much the two-hour monthly meetings have affected my personality over the years, but I truly believe that I grew up through this experience, and it will continue to be a significant chapter in my life after I graduate.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 7 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 7 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 7 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 7 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 7 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter