Join the Museum, in partnership with the City of Jacksonville’s Environmental Protection Board, for the third annual Envirofest. This is a family-friendly event centered on raising environmental awareness through the arts, education, and music. Enjoy book readings, live music, recycled art projects, tours, and much more!
Save the date for the 3rd annual plein air painting event at the Jacksonville Arboretum & Gardens. A Brush with Nature, is a…
The focus of this Plein Aire Workshop in the Idyllic setting in the Cummer Gardens will be to create paintings that will focus on capturing the essence of the experience using impressionisms approach to light and color.
Find out more about our classes for children and adults, going on during April this year.
As a finale to Garden Week, March 12-17, The Cummer is hosting Garden Family Day on Saturday, March 17th, 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. Please join us for all of the festivities.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 6 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 6 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 6 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 6 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 6 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter