The Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens will be buzzing this summer with creativity and art making. Children…
…the arts and culture industry contributed over $66 million to Jacksonville’s economy in 2011. With the help of One Spark, this number could increase exponentially over the next few years. Imagine people traveling from across the country and around the world to come to Jacksonville. Think the World’s Fair for the 21st century, and it could be right here in little old Jacksonville.
Help your kids to have a more enriching experience of the exhibit by doing a few of the things on this list before your next visit:
The start of school is upon us and what better way to supplement your child’s art education this summer than to enroll him in Summer Art Camp at…
The Witte was recently home to the Miradas exhibition which will be making its way to the Cummer in June of this year.
It’s a busy time of year in the education department with the VSA Festival fast approaching. Each year we offer an outreach program to classes of special needs students from schools participating in the VSA Festival. Schools from Duval, St. Johns, Clay and Nassua counties have the opportunity to attend the annual festival.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 7 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 7 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 7 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 7 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 7 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter