2013 Garden Month provides many opportunities for our members and guests of all ages to explore and experience our historic gardens through exciting events, tours, lectures, classes and exhibitions.
December 10, all Cummer lots across Riverside Avenue from the museum will be closed for a complete renovation. Construction is scheduled to be completed by Spring 2013. During this period, visitors…
What do you think of the changes we have made to the Front Lobby and The Museum Store?
The Curatorial Department wanted to share some of the fun we’ve had with the Lovett Gallery Renovation with you.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 4 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 4 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 4 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 4 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 4 years ago
Powered by Twitter Tools