Spend some time with us and enjoy a concert in the auditorium from the Jacksonville-native Ritz Chamber Players. This concert includes a special performance inspired by LIFT.
Join the Museum for a special evening of music with Ann Hobson-Pilot on harp and Kelly Hall-Tompkins on violin. The galleries will be open, so come at 6 p.m. to […]
Much like the Cummer’s current special exhibition Modern Dialect, the Ritz Chamber Players performance will offer a decidedly American flair!
Coffee and refreshments provided.
Join us for a new series featuring music by the Ritz Chamber Players, Jacksonville’s dynamic ensemble group made up of members who perform with prestigious organizations including the…
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 8 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 8 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 8 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 8 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 8 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter