Written By: Lisa Cronin, Visitors Services Associate Abstract expression Brushwork Surrealism Technique Representation Alteration Cubism Thought provoking Albers Rothko-Richter Theodoros Stamos Ready to view the new exhibition […]
The Cummer Museum’s annual Champagne and Shopping event is happening this Wednesday, December 3rd and Thursday, December 4th, with extended shop hours on Wednesday (open till 7 p.m.). Plus, shopping […]
Psst. Have you heard about Santa’s little secret? It is a secret that could save your holiday shopping experience! This little secret is called Champagne and Shopping at The Cummer Store, and…
The Holiday Shoppes are returning to the Cultural Center at Ponte Vedra Beach, and this year the Cummer Store will be joining them! This event will run Friday, November 16th to Sunday, November 18th.
The Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens is pleased to be partnering with Ethan Allen again this holiday season to create a unique shopping experience located in the heart of Jacksonville’s busiest shopping district, the St. John’s Town Center.
Have you done your holiday shopping yet? Join us on December 1st for our 4th annual Champagne & Shopping event to support The Cummer. The Museum Store will be bringing in additional vendors and merchandise for the day, and all purchases will receive an additional 15% discount.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes
- Cummer Amelia
- Cummer Beaches
- Cummer CAFÉ
- Cummer SHOP
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Don’t miss a FREE recital from two members of the Ritz Chamber Players! ow.ly/Wh4L9 https://t.co/9BuWi2pVLI 7 years ago
- Need to get out of the house? Pay a visit to “The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise”. The show closes January 3rd! 7 years ago
- We love our Docents! Thank you Susan Law for your hard work! ow.ly/Wh3Jw 7 years ago
- Did you see the Folio Weekly article on the Outings Project? ow.ly/W2JxS 7 years ago
- #TBT to last month when Julien de Casabianca was in Jacksonville for the Outings Project! ow.ly/VYDBS 7 years ago
Powered by Tools for Twitter